Senin, 24 Januari 2011

Experience (Past Tense)


Good morning, my teacher and friends.
Today I would like to tell you about My Holiday Experience in 2011.

                In last December, we had holidays until January 4th, 2011. I had an interesting holidays. I just stayed in Pekanbaru. Sometime I and my family went to some interesting places, example mall, market and so on.
                I spend my holiday at home. In my home, I could help my parents, played computer with my brother, and played card with my sister, and so on. In this holiday, I was very happy because my uncle’s family came to my house. My uncle’s family came to my house from Medan with aeroplane. Everyday, we visited some interesting places in Pekanbaru together. We had fun in that places. In my last holiday, my uncle’s family would back to Medan. We came to airport and shook hand. I and my brother could see the aeroplane take off  from airport in the build beside the airport. And then we back to home.

I think that’s all about My Holiday Experience in 2011.
Thanks you for your attention.

2 komentar:

  1. Thank you for your explanation about your holiday. I am very excited when i found your blog. Your content is really interesting for me. Good job. villakubu.com

    BalasHapus
  2. thanks for the blog,very helping

    BalasHapus